Picture Thread

General Off-topic
New to the game or forum? Introduce yourself...

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!

BYOND:
Lokimon
Ace Card:
Claret Sword Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 pm
Konata wrote:I lift, and, in a few months, I'll be looking more shredded than the skinniest little f*** on this game and will be racking in the pussy at your nearest nightclub, leaving you with the leftovers. Next time I'll think back about you fuckers will be when I'm balling off the oil market in Dubai with the help of some very powerful connections.

Phantom Blaster Rising

King of Cards
King of Cards
BYOND:
STG - GRAYFIRE
Ace Card:
Running Coyote
Guild:
Team Pro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm
kona bragging more then lebron james in his first season with the heat

my pockets about to be fat, but you so broke yours petite

* ok im going in *

fuk off and dont come back

people brag about what they really lack

i truly get women who have enormous racks

while you get no girls so you got more toys then santas sack...........sex toys that is
You banning me?.....You booting me?...You insulting me?........Im Telling Swift

when i was born i was injected with a needle...some say it was crack....some say it was a needle worm yugioh card....but i think it was a needle to make me pro

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
get rekt kid
Guild:
smd trick
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:15 pm
STG_Greyfire wrote:kona bragging more then lebron james in his first season with the heat

my pockets about to be fat, but you so broke yours petite

* ok im going in *

fuk off and dont come back

people brag alot about what they really lack

i truly get women who have enormous racks

while you get no girls so you got more toys then santas sack...........sex toys that is

wow kona u just got roasted by teh pro, u shud slit ur wrists now :lol:
Ace of Cards
Ace of Cards

BYOND:
Dark_Essteim
Ace Card:
Excalibur
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm
Konata wrote:This will be my very last post on any YGO forum

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:57 pm
Konata wrote:Does your family even give a shit or two that you're on this game all day, every day, just calling people out for being a "regular shitposter" on this shitty forum?

> Axle doesn't even play DMG and this is like his first time posting in months
> wut
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Haloking101
Ace Card:
Monster Reborn
Guild:
Ventlemen
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:38 pm
rapture wrote:>I have no words for you
>angry wall

Why does Kona posting again remind me of Karujin when he became Madrujin?

Am I the only one seeing this?

Also damnit Blade
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Elle_Pendragon
Ace Card:
Toon Alligator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm
United wrote:Why does Kona posting again remind me of Karujin when he became Madrujin?

rapture wrote:edgy keyboard warrior

This behaviour is so standard for 16-18 y/o males on the internet that I'd suspect it to be a really subtle troll if this wasn't the guy who tried to cheat by activating cards from his deck.

Edit: I'd post something else but apparently, he's gone? So I don't see the point in a snarky comment.
Eiza wrote:A Tournament Moderator who is anti-competitive play is the single-most cockeyed, handicapped, flat-out retarded thing I have ever heard.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Darthfighter
Ace Card:
Megarock Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am
Konata wrote:
dmcAxle wrote:sounds like a regular shitposter progression to me

I hear there is a 5% chance they might reach the redemption phase when their teen years come to a close

lol? I have no words for you. Does your family even give a shit or two that you're on this game all day, every day, just calling people out for being a "regular shitposter" on this shitty forum? You're probably some socially awkward cunt with very few and only awkward friends in the real world. You using the term, 'regular' tells me you think that I've migrated to some other shitty forum out in the big wide world of the internet, when what I've done is called cutting this YGO/online gaming shit and all the socially awkward cunts out of my life, and now everything is looking so much better. I lift, and, in a few months, I'll be looking more shredded than the skinniest little f*** on this game and will be racking in the pussy at your nearest nightclub, leaving you with the leftovers. Next time I'll think back about you fuckers will be when I'm balling off the oil market in Dubai with the help of some very powerful connections. One of the biggest shortcuts to success in life is called making new friends in real life, and everyone needs to do it. This will be my very last post on any YGO forum, and I will leave you with this:

tl;dr Image

Master of Faster
Master of Faster

BYOND:
9deraJ
Guild:
six9
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:50 pm
Konata wrote:
Shipitholla wrote:Pre: Denver @ NE

cause i have these beliefs n shit

Uncle drew

Me w/ J Sulz

where were you when denver 25 NE 0

Section 122, Row 5, Seat 8 @ Gillette Stadium and stays until the muff punt :}
2 MUCH NEON

Zork's Pal
Zork's Pal

BYOND:
Lcazor555
Ace Card:
Sunlight Unicorn
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 am
Jimmies wrote:
Konata wrote:
dmcAxle wrote:sounds like a regular shitposter progression to me

I hear there is a 5% chance they might reach the redemption phase when their teen years come to a close

lol? I have no words for you. Does your family even give a shit or two that you're on this game all day, every day, just calling people out for being a "regular shitposter" on this shitty forum? You're probably some socially awkward cunt with very few and only awkward friends in the real world. You using the term, 'regular' tells me you think that I've migrated to some other shitty forum out in the big wide world of the internet, when what I've done is called cutting this YGO/online gaming shit and all the socially awkward cunts out of my life, and now everything is looking so much better. I lift, and, in a few months, I'll be looking more shredded than the skinniest little f*** on this game and will be racking in the pussy at your nearest nightclub, leaving you with the leftovers. Next time I'll think back about you fuckers will be when I'm balling off the oil market in Dubai with the help of some very powerful connections. One of the biggest shortcuts to success in life is called making new friends in real life, and everyone needs to do it. This will be my very last post on any YGO forum, and I will leave you with this:

tl;dr Image

I doubt he knows where Dubai even is, lmao.
PreviousNext

Return to Domino High