Picture Thread

General Off-topic
New to the game or forum? Introduce yourself...

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Fantasyland
BYOND:
Konata-Chan
Ace Card:
Six Samurai Hermit
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 am
Shipitholla wrote:Pre: Denver @ NE
Image

cause i have these beliefs n shit
Image

Uncle drew
Image

Me w/ J Sulz
Image


where were you when denver 25 NE 0
Image

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Fantasyland
BYOND:
Konata-Chan
Ace Card:
Six Samurai Hermit
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:08 am
Peps - The Rebel wrote:Bleh. I think I look good.

Image

you look like hood scum
Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:32 pm

BYOND:
BiggieIsGOAT
Ace Card:
Night Beam
Guild:
Hitsquad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm
rofl @ konata talking shit about what anyone looks like, LEL
Image
Martaboyz wrote:There, Their, Thier, what's the fucking difference!

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Fantasyland
BYOND:
Konata-Chan
Ace Card:
Six Samurai Hermit
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:16 pm
Biggie Is GOAT wrote:rofl @ konata talking shit about what anyone looks like, LEL

lul you have no idea how looks change in a year, and you're probably some skinny faggot drying himself over in front of the computer screen while I'm years ahead of you








faggot
Image
User avatar
Game Admin
Game Admin
Posts: 8089
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: I Have To Return Some Video Tapes
BYOND:
Eiza Redux
Ace Card:
Devoted Love
Guild:
THEM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm
A year isn't very long to stop being a man.
Image
Kochen wrote:Nothing is becoming outdated, you're just stupid.

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Fantasyland
BYOND:
Konata-Chan
Ace Card:
Six Samurai Hermit
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm
-Eiza- wrote:A year isn't very long to stop being a man.

and i've met many. of all i've met irl and online, you're honestly the fucking weirdest cunt i've ever seen and i've been meaning to tell you this. i've been around you for years and your personality is.... idk? when a chick asks you what you're trying to major in, do you really tell them that your profession is on black/white racism, segregation, or some shit like that? are you fucked in the head in some way?
Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 3067
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: :noitacoL
BYOND:
RaptureDragon
Ace Card:
Colossal Fighter
Guild:
VCRI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Konata wrote:
-Eiza- wrote:A year isn't very long to stop being a man.

and i've met many. of all i've met irl and online, you're honestly the fucking weirdest cunt i've ever seen and i've been meaning to tell you this. i've been around you for years and your personality is.... idk? when a chick asks you what you're trying to major in, do you really tell them that your profession is on black/white racism, segregation, or some shit like that? are you fucked in the head in some way?

wow you've evolved from shitposter to edgy keyboard warrior

what a progression
Image
Rashmac wrote:Since the mexican period menstruation guy can't hold his hands from where his pants doesnt reach, he starts to use his ''greedy'' verbie again.
User avatar
Ace of Cards
Ace of Cards
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

BYOND:
Dark_Essteim
Ace Card:
Excalibur
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm
sounds like a regular shitposter progression to me

I hear there is a 5% chance they might reach the redemption phase when their teen years come to a close

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Fantasyland
BYOND:
Konata-Chan
Ace Card:
Six Samurai Hermit
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:47 pm
dmcAxle wrote:sounds like a regular shitposter progression to me

I hear there is a 5% chance they might reach the redemption phase when their teen years come to a close

lol? I have no words for you. Does your family even give a shit or two that you're on this game all day, every day, just calling people out for being a "regular shitposter" on this shitty forum? You're probably some socially awkward cunt with very few and only awkward friends in the real world. You using the term, 'regular' tells me you think that I've migrated to some other shitty forum out in the big wide world of the internet, when what I've done is called cutting this YGO/online gaming shit and all the socially awkward cunts out of my life, and now everything is looking so much better. I lift, and, in a few months, I'll be looking more shredded than the skinniest little f*** on this game and will be racking in the pussy at your nearest nightclub, leaving you with the leftovers. Next time I'll think back about you fuckers will be when I'm balling off the oil market in Dubai with the help of some very powerful connections. One of the biggest shortcuts to success in life is called making new friends in real life, and everyone needs to do it. This will be my very last post on any YGO forum, and I will leave you with this:

Image
Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 3067
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: :noitacoL
BYOND:
RaptureDragon
Ace Card:
Colossal Fighter
Guild:
VCRI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 pm
>I have no words for you
>angry wall
Image
Rashmac wrote:Since the mexican period menstruation guy can't hold his hands from where his pants doesnt reach, he starts to use his ''greedy'' verbie again.
PreviousNext

Return to Domino High

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest