Super Bowl 51: Pick The Winners Contest 3

General Off-topic
New to the game or forum? Introduce yourself...

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm
It's time to begin our final contest!

To reiterate the contest rules:

Contest 3: Contest 3 is going to be a 1 week only contest for the Super Bowl. Unlike previous contests, I will not accept entries into the posted thread, I will require them by Forum Private Messaging only. This is to prevent a lot of people from all picking the same thing.

The Super Bowl Pick has to include Winner/Loser, and a point spread. For example:
I pick Atlanta to beat New England, 24-17

The criteria for winning will be (in order):
a) You get the correct winner
b) The closest to the actual final score in absolute value; For example in the above quote, if the final score of the Super Bowl was Team NFC winning 21-20, your absolute value difference is 6 (3 over on AFC, 3 under on NFC).

In the event of a tie in any contest, all tied duelists will share the prize.
Note, if I suspect you of collusion with another play to purposely pick the same thing all the time to attempt to tie and share a prize, you will be disqualified.

SO

I am now accepting Private Messages for picks for the Super Bowl.

Good luck to Everyone!
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 am

Congrats to Eiza on winning Contest 3. Let Icefire know what you'd like for custom sleeves.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Return to Domino High