Contest 1 and 2 Winners - 2016/2017 Pick the Winners

General Off-topic
New to the game or forum? Introduce yourself...

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 pm
Contest 1: Most correct wins over the seasons guessed correctly goes to...
JemGryphonkin's Overall Score is 161 wins, out of 254 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 63.39%

Contest 2: Highest Percentage, aside from the winner of Contest 1, of players still eligible...
Prodigy's Overall Score is 155 wins, out of 254 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 61.02%

Prodigy, if you don't have any interest in your prize (Custom card sleeves from Icefire tied to your key) - let me know and I'll pass it on to the next highest percentage.

Ice, I'll contact you later when I figure out what to ask for my prize =)
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Tournament Moderator
Tournament Moderator

BYOND:
Fistodragon
Guild:
Carpe Noctem
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:49 am
Did i get 4th :lol:
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:49 pm
Fistodragon wrote:Did i get 4th :lol:

You tied with mach in number of correct picks, but had a higher % due to a few missed games from doing your picks late a couple weeks.

Fistodragon's Overall Score is 141 wins, out of 234 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 60.26%
Machturbo's Overall Score is 141 wins, out of 238 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 59.24%
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Tournament Moderator
Tournament Moderator

BYOND:
Fistodragon
Guild:
Carpe Noctem
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:22 am
JemGryphonkin wrote:
Fistodragon wrote:Did i get 4th :lol:

You tied with mach in number of correct picks, but had a higher % due to a few missed games from doing your picks late a couple weeks.

Fistodragon's Overall Score is 141 wins, out of 234 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 60.26%
Machturbo's Overall Score is 141 wins, out of 238 games picked, with an overall correct pick % of 59.24%

Ah

Return to Domino High