NFL Pick The Winners 2016/2017: Week 14

General Off-topic
New to the game or forum? Introduce yourself...

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:19 pm
Thursday:

Raiders > Chiefs

Sunday:

Vikings > Jaguars
Redskins < Eagles
Broncos > Titans
Texans < Colts
Cardinals < Dolphins
Bears < Lions

Chargers > Panthers
Steelers > Bills
Bengals > Browns
Jets > 49ers
Falcons > Rams
Seahawks < Packers
Saints < Buccaneers

Cowboys > Giants

Monday:

Ravens < Patriots
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
RyuSamurai
Ace Card:
Shadow Ghoul
Guild:
The VCRI
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:07 pm
Oh my oh my, here we are. I've been gone for a while balancing work, better card games, new hobbies, hiding from Trump death squads keen on deporting me, and writing papers for college. Oh, and avoiding that DMG Super thing. Heh.
But here I am in your time of need to help complete the season!

Raiders(I'm convinced after watching RedZone this weekend that Alex Smith can only throw to TEs. He probably thinks WRs are a myth like bigfoot or a trump presidency.)
Vikings
Redskins (Kirk Cousins must love the fact that he gets to play so many soft teams because he'll get a fat contract for being a mediocre white man, which is really all that we can hope for in life.)
Broncos(Y'know, I was really happy to see that DAPL got shut down this week. I had a feeling it would happen because how would the national guard shoot cold water, concussion grenades, and rubber bullets into a crowd of well meaning vanilla faces? They say they're going to Flint next, but the company behind DAPL is trying to build another pipeline in West Texas around the Rio Grande. Protests are already beginning out there, so if you're in the area be sure to do so. Water is essential to life and we shouldn't f*** it up when alternatives exist. Remember if we build space colonies to escape earths pollution a crazy family of space nazies drops a colony on earth. #RememberTorrington)
Texans (How do the Texans have a good record but lose whenever I watch them? I know in my heart that they suck and JJ Watt is an insufferable piece of dog crap but somehow they get into the playoffs. They're the Neo Falcons.)
Cardinals(Remember when people picked them to go to the SB this year. Remember when they were still the Cardinals.)
Lions (I feel so bad for Megatron. After years of being forced to cut across the middle of the field so he could die in order to catch an errant Staffordian pass for no glory he quits and now the team is the best its ever been.)
Chargers(again, the chargers blew a game this week and, again, my father didn't bat an eye. he's immune now. it only took the failures of the 70s, 80s, 90s, ryan leaf, and norv turner to make it happen.)
Steelers (oh man f*** bills fans. its almost time for them to hibernate. The truth about the bills mafia is that they don't exist in January.)
Bengals (about three weeks ago when browns tix hit an all time low my dad bought decent seats for their game against the chargers on xmas eve. f*** me now I have to go watch two shitty teams slapfight each other out of a decent first round pick. i can only hope the chargers blow it again since the niners are going to remain winless)
Jets (speaking of which, i only wish I could have watched niners-bears. what a wild bout of ineptitude. professional games are rarely so futile and awful. I'm sure the people there will tell stories about that game to their children.)
Rams
Seahawks(Aaron Rodgers was an alien god once. Then his team forget to draft good people. Now he dies a little every week while a bunch of fat cheese eating white people shout KUUUUUHNNNNN for a two yard dive play)
Saints
Cowboys
Patriots

UNTIL NEXT WEEK
Tournament Moderator
Tournament Moderator

BYOND:
Fistodragon
Guild:
Carpe Noctem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am
Thursday

Raiders > Chiefs

Sunday:

Vikings > Jaguars
Redskins >Eagles

Broncos > Titans
Texans > Colts
Cardinals < Dolphins
Bears < Lions
Chargers < Panthers
Steelers > Bills
Bengals > Browns

Jets < 49ers
Falcons > Rams
Seahawks < Packers
Saints < Buccaneers

Cowboys > Giants

Monday:

Ravens < Patriots
Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity
BYOND:
Rodnie
Ace Card:
Your Mom
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:24 am
Thursday:

Raiders > Chiefs
Sunday:

Vikings > Jaguars
Redskins < Eagles
Broncos > Titans
Texans < Colts
Cardinals > Dolphins

Bears < Lions
Chargers > Panthers
Steelers > Bills
Bengals > Browns
Jets > 49ers
Falcons > Rams

Seahawks > Packers
Saints < Buccaneers
Cowboys > Giants

Monday:

Ravens < Patriots
Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
Machturbo
Ace Card:
Morphing Jar
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:33 am
Sunday:

Vikings > Jaguars
Redskins < Eagles
Broncos > Titans
Texans < Colts
Cardinals > Dolphins

Bears < Lions
Chargers > Panthers
Steelers > Bills
Bengals > Browns
Jets > 49ers
Falcons > Rams
Seahawks < Packers
Saints < Buccaneers

Cowboys > Giants

Monday:

Ravens < Patriots
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
Eiza Redux
Ace Card:
Devoted Love
Guild:
THEM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:20 pm
Patriots > Ravens 8-)
Kochen wrote:Nothing is becoming outdated, you're just stupid.

Return to Domino High