View Bug

Submit a bug report here.

Forum rules

Be sure to check the threads carefully to see if the problem you have encountered has already been reported. If so, feel free to contribute to it if you have any new information. You do not need to make a new thread.
Game Creator
Game Creator

BYOND:
UnknownDuelist
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
Guild:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 am
Not sure what causes this so asking people to keep an eye out. Now and again I've found myself seeing a disconnected message from someone who I'm not duelling.

Additionally, yesterday after a duel I went and raised my Duel disk and found I had an opponent already... they could see my actions and I could see theirs. Yet I'd never dueled them in that server, they HAD been watching my duel however before it ended.

I've not been able to replicate this outside of these few incidents so if anyone encounters it, try and get as much info as possible. Especially if u manage to replicate the issue with certain actions which will help me narrow down the issue.

Thanks.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Star Eclipse
Ace Card:
Rallis the Star Bird
Guild:
Blue Ice
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:54 am
I haven't encountered the second problem you described, but I did have a run in with the first one:

Basically, it showed everyone that message.

I had not dueled nor viewed any duels upon logging in.

In addition, I looked around the area and the disconnected person was not anywhere near me.

Very strange.
Super Special Awsome
Super Special Awsome

BYOND:
serph3
Ace Card:
chiron the mage
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 am
is this like that bug i had ?

i was watching a duel after it ended i ended up viewing everything one of the players was doing after duel
i watched as she walked around map entered KC and i even got a black screen when she decided to log out

Return to Bug Reports