Dark Signer Marks

Submit a bug report here.

Forum rules

Be sure to check the threads carefully to see if the problem you have encountered has already been reported. If so, feel free to contribute to it if you have any new information. You do not need to make a new thread.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:45 pm
So, Ice, the only issue I've found so far is this -

When performing Dark Signer Draw, there's a red-aura around the card in the chat box. Thematically it should be purple.
I don't think Dark Signer Draw should be the 70% you cited. Signers by themselves are much lower, I think 50% is more than fair for dark signer draw.

Anybody who has other issues with the Dark Signer Marks can post them here.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity

BYOND:
Number 9 Dyson Sphere
Ace Card:
Number 9 Dyson Sphere
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:11 am
When I was using the condor mark, I was periodically getting screen freezes (as in, nothing on the screen was changing, regardless of actions such as drawing, or changing lp, or summoning). Chat was still moving fine however, but I had to F9 pretty much every time I made a play, and it's annoying as all hell.
[20:04] Fusion Duelist - Blade: celtic is a skilled player

Rising Duelist
Rising Duelist

BYOND:
Shadowvictini123
Ace Card:
Overmind Archfiend
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:40 pm
I encountered multiple graphical glitches when dueling somebody with the Monkey Mark. Cards moved from a one area to the next were invisible (ex. Adding compulsory from grave to hand and not seeing compulse in my hand). Also my LP, despite going down had its graphics stuck at 8000. I had to reconnect multiple times to fix each issue. The problems started to occur after my opponent started using the Dark Signer Draw.
He ain't gonna cut it. Somebody's gotta break that loser in.

Return to Bug Reports