v5.4 Xyz Bug//General Bug

Submit a bug report here.

Forum rules

Be sure to check the threads carefully to see if the problem you have encountered has already been reported. If so, feel free to contribute to it if you have any new information. You do not need to make a new thread.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Sukero
Ace Card:
Time Wizard
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm
Well, kind of a complicated bug, but I'll try my best to get the explanation on.

Simply, when you click an Xyz monster that you don't control, whether you be a spectator or the opponent of a person, the window with the card's description doesn't automatically pop up like with all the other types of cards, rather you have to be granted permission by the controller of said card to view it.

Scenario 1:
Player 1: Controls Number 17: Leviathan Dragon.
Player 2: Clicks Leviathan Dragon to view its effect. Player 1 gets a window that pops up with the options to "View Card".. When it Player 1 clicks okay, player 2 then gets the window of Leviathan Dragon's Effect...

Usually it used to be just that you could click a card and view its effect without having to go through all the "Permission" thing.

Bug or Intended?.. I dunno, I think its a bug though e.e
Comment and tell me if you "understand" what I'm trying to say or you need more info, thanks, hope it gets fixed soon. ;D

It's also been reported that this happens with other cards as well and not just Xyz, hope it gets fixed soon [I've only had the problem with Xyz though]

Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity
BYOND:
thedarkblade91
Ace Card:
Little Red Riding Hood
Guild:
SWAGG BASEDD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm
Not only that, but when I run my sam deck, or maybe another deck, when my opponent wants to view a spell card or maybe any card(didn't really tried to test it alot) I am always the one seeing it not him.
rapture wrote:i wonder if at any time when people post decks here they blink for a second and say to themselves "wait a second, why am I posting this abortion? I should stop"

Return to Bug Reports