v5.8 Bug Report

Submit a bug report here.

Forum rules

Be sure to check the threads carefully to see if the problem you have encountered has already been reported. If so, feel free to contribute to it if you have any new information. You do not need to make a new thread.
Game Creator
Game Creator

BYOND:
UnknownDuelist
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
Guild:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:37 pm
None that i am aware of other than the Guild Card issue.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Ikurai-sama
Ace Card:
Dark magician
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 pm
UnknownDuelist wrote:
Yami_Yugi wrote:having a pormble with the life points showing up when u start a free for all and it only goes way if u cut ur life points in half or u get attack it go way but it come back if ur life points go up or go down again

Ok so it stays on in a tag when you start? The rest sounds like what it's supposed to do.

well it like this when u start the duel it pop up and stay up the whole time in the duel and i know it shouldn't do that unless u put the setting for it and me and my friends don't put the setting for that so they should go away and only pop up when u get attack and when u cut ur life points in half or so on so far what am saying is it will stay on the screen the whole time and even if u switch the setting to make it to the other one to have it stay it don't take it alway and it does this in tag duels and free for all if it hard to understand what am saying i'll take screen shoots and show u want i mean if that helps

It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!

BYOND:
Razeth
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm
Edited for 5.7 for UD's convenience. post 5.7 bugs here please.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
RyuSamurai
Ace Card:
Shadow Ghoul
Guild:
The VCRI
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 pm
>custom icons are bugged. Icon file sizes above 4 kb no longer upload properly. Some players are even having trouble uploading icons 3kb in size.

>New shuffle lags game and, if we're suddenly becoming more of an actual dueling simulator, breaks the rules of the game by telling us exactly how many cards we have left in deck.

>Random map warps.

>Terrible walking state changes. We get that you're copying DN for some of these new interface changes, but I didn't know you also wanted to take DMEs walking while you were at it.

>And if you're going to tear apart the game, at least fully implement the stuff you're throwing in. I'm looking at you, ranked duel.

There's also some whack ass hand bug that I haven't had yet, but Krad has. Your hand zooms off the screen.
Ruling Moderator
Ruling Moderator
BYOND:
Shisha Sosei
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:11 pm
I can put myself on the game shop.

http://i.imgur.com/js5w1.png

Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity
BYOND:
thedarkblade91
Ace Card:
Little Red Riding Hood
Guild:
SWAGG BASEDD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:41 pm
that glitch in the hand thing I mentioned, in this thread:
http://gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10883

So, will you see it?
rapture wrote:i wonder if at any time when people post decks here they blink for a second and say to themselves "wait a second, why am I posting this abortion? I should stop"

Master of Faster
Master of Faster

BYOND:
zzzzz
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm
Seriously, i didn't like this version, i can only see my hand on the hand tab, there's a black space showing up when i raise and draw cards, seriously it got weird. I liked the map and bug fixes, the rest throw away.

Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity
BYOND:
thedarkblade91
Ace Card:
Little Red Riding Hood
Guild:
SWAGG BASEDD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 pm
Drager210695 wrote:Seriously, i didn't like this version, i can only see my hand on the hand tab, there's a black space showing up when i raise and draw cards, seriously it got weird. I liked the map and bug fixes, the rest throw away.

Already got reported by me. It seems we just need to change map size and other things. But, it is annoying no matter how you see it. need fixing ASAP.
rapture wrote:i wonder if at any time when people post decks here they blink for a second and say to themselves "wait a second, why am I posting this abortion? I should stop"

Game Creator
Game Creator

BYOND:
UnknownDuelist
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
Guild:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am
SK Tony - The Rebel wrote:>Terrible walking state changes. We get that you're copying DN for some of these new interface changes, but I didn't know you also wanted to take DMEs walking while you were at it.

You get that do you? The "Terrible walking state" changes you speak of are due to BYOND changing pixel_step_size to glide_step. I was not aware till I checked the reference (see for yourself if you want). Also what exactly is a copy of "DN" with interface changes?

Why not just stick to reporting bugs and not speculating out of your ass. A lot of time and effort that goes into making DMG and thats so people like you can play it for free - or should I say - people like you can sit and complain at every opportunity that its not to your liking - or that its copying some other game? I'd love to know how I can copy a game that is a RIP of the interface from Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos. Explain please?

Well here is a thought: http://www.byond.com/developer/ << Get started then. Can't wait to see it.
Domino Citizen
Domino Citizen

BYOND:
KingMat007
Ace Card:
Stardust Dragon
Guild:
Team 5D's
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am
Hold on, is the Admin and Creator of DMG actually saying to rip his own game 0_0?

UnknownDuelist wrote:I am astonished, but has it all really come down to OMG I CANNOT MOVE DIAGONALLY WTFFFFFF now? Whats next when I changed the login image "BRING BACK DARK MAGICIAN WE HATE _____ "
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports