Everybody Listen!

If you have a suggestion which would be of benefit to the game, post it here.
Please keep them to the point & realistic. Thanks.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 pm
I vote that Global Announce randomly selects between "EVERYBODY LISTEN", the current "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN", the funky sound effect its been for years, and a YGO Abridged "Attention duelists, my hair has something to say"
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 am
JemGryphonkin wrote:I vote that Global Announce [involves] a YGO Abridged "Attention duelists, my hair has something to say"

this would make me think for a moment about playing dmg again

if only just a moment
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Angryjon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm
EVERYBODY LISTEN!

I found it.

The Search is over.

It's from Episode 8.

Rejoice.
Tournament Moderator
Tournament Moderator

BYOND:
Fistodragon
Guild:
Carpe Noctem
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:46 am
JemGryphonkin wrote:I vote that Global Announce randomly selects between "EVERYBODY LISTEN", the current "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN", the funky sound effect its been for years, and a YGO Abridged "Attention duelists, my hair has something to say"

oh ditto
Previous

Return to Suggestions