Speed spells

If you have a suggestion which would be of benefit to the game, post it here.
Please keep them to the point & realistic. Thanks.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
swordmaster21
Ace Card:
elemental hero neos
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 pm
I suggested this before but, how about editing the speed spells to be like their world championship ds game counterparts. They are as official as tag force exclusive cards. If you don't want people using monster reborn and harpies feather duster in a different kind of duel that's fine, just ban them, but give the other speed spells their ds counterparts, besides the ones that weren't in any of the ds world championship 5ds games.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:14 pm
The entire gimick of speed duels is to use the anime speed spells. Adding regular spells gated by a pseudo-mana system goes against the gimick.

I entirely disagree with this idea.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
ChicoBDA
Ace Card:
Rescue Cat
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:18 pm
JemGryphonkin wrote:The entire gimick of speed duels is to use the anime speed spells. Adding regular spells gated by a pseudo-mana system goes against the gimick.

In addition to this, our Turbo Duels are a reflection of the anime, not some of the video games.

Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
Eiza Redux
Ace Card:
Devoted Love
Guild:
THEM
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 pm
I thought someone was necroposting from the 5 year old declined suggestions...
Kochen wrote:Nothing is becoming outdated, you're just stupid.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
swordmaster21
Ace Card:
elemental hero neos
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:14 am
It sort of makes turbo duels more enjoyable though, even if it won't reflect the anime and does so with the games instead.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 am
swordmaster21 wrote:It sort of makes turbo duels more enjoyable though, even if it won't reflect the anime and does so with the games instead.

It cheapens the experience of turbo dueling. The point of turbo duels is to do it like they did in 5ds; with their very limited spell selection, and making do with a higher abudance of monster and trap cards.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Return to Suggestions