A Turn Timer (for STs or for every duel, doesn't matter)

If you have a suggestion which would be of benefit to the game, post it here.
Please keep them to the point & realistic. Thanks.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
ArtofEssence
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 am
You read the title. I'm tired of people having different options to do stuff, but they purposely choose the longest play so they waste time and literally make it so their 2/3 match becomes 1 game. We need a turn timer that doesn't reset on plays.
The fact that a person can lose 1 game and lose the whole match, because his opponent chooses the longest options to play, is ridiculous. It's something the player cannot control, but his opponent can. If not, I can bet multiple people will read this post and make decks during STs where their plays take a long ass time so it cuts the 2/3 match to 1 game.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:11 am
Not possible or realistic, especially in an online manual game.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Return to Suggestions