BYOND:
SimplyMiller
Ace Card:
Stardust Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:22 pm
Tomato in Tomato
Lv. 3
[Plant/Effect]
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Tomato in Tomato" from your hand or Deck. This card cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a Plant-Type monster.

I don't really see any reason for it to be banned, it only has about three targets for an XYZ summon due to it's plant restriction without any level modification.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 pm
I wouldn't oppose this, are there any significant rank 3 plant xyz monsters anyway?
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

BYOND:
SimplyMiller
Ace Card:
Stardust Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:09 am
Tomato King
Rank 3
2 Level 3 Plant-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; double this card's original ATK until your opponent's next End Phase.

Meliae of the Trees
Rank 3
2 Level 3 Earth monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate 1 of these effects.
● Send 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
● Target 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position.

Battlecruiser Dianthus
Rank 3
3 Level 3 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card in their hand. You can only use the effect of "Battlecruiser Dianthus" once per turn.

These are the only R3 Plant XYZ monsters that came up on search.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
Eiza Redux
Ace Card:
Devoted Love
Guild:
THEM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:48 am
Yes, because that's what the concern was. Xyz monsters, yes. And nothing else. Yes.
Kochen wrote:Nothing is becoming outdated, you're just stupid.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:11 pm
No but really, with those three targets available I see now legitimate reason this card still needs to be banned.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Return to ACG