7.7.5 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon

Request or Report Corrections

Forum rules

Be sure to check the M&WO Card Database before posting. Card Suggestions are normally viewed every 7-14 days (be sure to check the in-game Update Logs to see if your card was added). Sometimes cards may not be added, be patient.

Domino Citizen
Domino Citizen

BYOND:
BurnUp
Ace Card:
Stardust Dragon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:05 pm
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon's ingame effect is incorrect, please change it to:
3 Level 9 monsters
If this card has a "Cipher" card or "Kinetic Soldier" as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card; monsters you control cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of this turn, except this card, also take control of face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached, until the End Phase, but while this effect is applied, they have their effects negated, their ATK become 4500, also their names become "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon".

The current ingame version makes their atk the same as its own, rather than making it 4500
Last edited by BurnOut on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Soul Lust
Ace Card:
Duston Mop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:39 pm
the real version of the card is out buddy

I brought Tags/FFAs back. Thank me when you see me in-game. (:

Domino Citizen
Domino Citizen

BYOND:
BurnUp
Ace Card:
Stardust Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:51 pm
Chuck Norris wrote:the real version of the card is out buddy

What are you talking about? Of course the real version is out, that's why I made this thread to ask for the ingame card to be updated as to match the real version.

Return to Card Requests & Corrections