BYOND:
UnknownDuelist
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
Guild:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm
Quick-Player
Select 1 face-up Magic Card your opponent controls. Activate it as your own.

Cannot be activated if the Magic Card would leave the field after it's activation (e.g. Raigeki / Harpies Feather Duster / Mystical Space Typoon).

A Legal Target is a Card such as Swords of Revealing Light or Nightmare Steelcage OR any Continuous Magic Card.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Haloking101
Ace Card:
Monster Reborn
Guild:
Ventlemen
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 pm
Can Bounce Spell really target Nightmare Steelcage? I mean technically that targets both players, so how would you change the "target" of that?
Master of Momentum
Master of Momentum
BYOND:
testr111
Ace Card:
Black feather dragon
Guild:
Blackheart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm
united wrote:Can Bounce Spell really target Nightmare Steelcage? I mean technically that targets both players, so how would you change the "target" of that?

it can but it's not really smart...
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
Tristamid
Ace Card:
Potential
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm
testr111 wrote:
united wrote:Can Bounce Spell really target Nightmare Steelcage? I mean technically that targets both players, so how would you change the "target" of that?

it can but it's not really smart...

^. The best use I've seen happened yesterday, when someone took my Future Fusion from me turn 1. Luckily he was running dragons too so I Reborned his REDMD, used Flying Dragon Whirl as a makeshift FF, and proceeded to beat him down anyway. Was such a beautiful thing to behold.

But yeah, Bounce spell is Tailor of the Fickeled for all Equips, and covers Continuous cards and special cards (Swords of Revealing Light) as well. Field Cards too. So you could probably use it to stop your opponent's Dragon Canyon for a turn, or something to that effect, if you wished. Hella situational though, especially now that UD ruled it can't be used against things like MST or Book, which hurts. I'll never be able to steal Pot of Avarices again. Feels bad, man.

Return to 1st Generation