[Set] Ancient Dragon's Roar

Share your custom card creations!

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash
BYOND:
Halotorpin
Ace Card:
Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm
So, this is like...basically a set of cards I designed for a roleplay. My friend hounded me about it like...every day until I finished them. >>;
Yes. They are powerful. They're kindaish modeled after the Gods. There's one of every attribute.

Millenniun, Golden Dragon of Light (LIGHT)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by releasing one face-up "Millennium Dragon" you control. If an attack by this card is negated, its controller takes half of its original ATK Points as damage to their Life Points. This monster cannot be designated as a target of Spell, Trap, or Monster cards.
--
Gorgoraht, Dragon of Hell (DARK/fire)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by releasing 3 monsters. This card is not affected by card effects that target a card(s) on the field. This card is also treated as a FIRE attribute monster. This card gains 1000 ATK Points for every FIRE and DARK attribute monsters in your graveyard. Once per turn, you may discard a card in your hand to Special Summon one FIRE or DARK attribute monster from your deck in Attack Position.
--
Ilhihiun, Divine Ocean Dragon (WATER)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 monsters. This card is not affected by card effects that target a card(s) on the field. This card is also treated as a FIRE attribute monster. This card gains 1000 ATK Points for every FIRE and DARK attribute monsters in your graveyard. Once per turn, you may discard a card in your hand to Special Summon one FIRE or DARK attribute monster from your deck in Attack Position.
--
Jikriu the Eternal Flame (FIRE)
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects that target FIRE attribute or Pyro-type monsters. Once per turn, you may discard one FIRE attribute monster from your hand. Until your opponent's 3rd standby phase after this effect's activation, this card cannot be destroyed or chosen as an Attack target. This monster gains 300 ATK Points for every FIRE attribute monster in your graveyard.
--
Shikenzama, Guardian Dragon of the Sky (WIND)
This card gains 500 ATK Points for every WIND Attribute monster on the field. This card's effect cannot be negated. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can discard two WIND-Attribute monsters from your hand to Special Summon it to your side of the field in DEF Position.
--
Sverenion the Quaking Earth
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by releasing 3 monsters. This card is not effected by the effects of Monster cards. Once per turn, you may discard one EARTH attribute monster from your hand to select and destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field. This card may not declare an attack if this effect leaves your Opponent's field empty.
----------------------------
And that's all for the normal ones. There are also Synchro versions of these cards which I will post later. =o
Yes, I'm aware these cards are broken/OP. But they were for an RP and I just felt like posting something as to not feel COMPLETELY useless. :/
Lolthisisabigpost. *shot'd*

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Raynn
Ace Card:
Dark Simorgh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 am
First off I have to say this. The idea is awesome. The images except the fire one are amazing. I rp in the rp server and these would never be allowed even as God cards. Too much attack and too broken.

Millenniun, Golden Dragon of Light - If anything this should be your Divine-Beast. You should think about creating another Dragon of Light. It's effect pretty much calls for you having to carry either counter traps or monsters that stop traps in the battle phase to make it practically unbeatable. But there aren't a lot of attack negation cards that don't target other than Negate Attack.

Gorgoraht, Dragon of Hell - This one is a little too much. 6500+!000 for every monster in your graveyard (You know fro this deck it isn't going to be run with a deck without just fire and dark monsters.) For the last effect, most fire and Dark monsters have amazing effects that support each other, to be able to chose any by discarding a card and in the process increasing the attack of the monster if it's a fire or dark monster you're discarding is a little much. You should have it be discard a trap card or special summon from grave. And for the attack and defense. There doesn't need to be increase for that much or else just set the defense to 6000 and make it - This card gains 666 atk for each monster in the graveyard. Or 700 but 1000 for each is a little much. It's too much with a base of 6500.

Ilhihiun, Divine Ocean Dragon - This card is good if you change the 2000 to 1000. It becomes Slifer without the broken second mouth.

Jikriu The Eternal Flame - With the name you went out of what the rest of the set does but whatever. I'm guessing this isn't close to the others in power. But its effect is a lot better and less broken than the rest except it should be that this card cannot be targeted because unable to be destroyed period for three turns is way too much.

Shikenzama, Guardian Dragon of the Sky - I love the name and image for this card, wind is my favorite attribute. Really good effect. You should lower the base attack to 3000 and increase the defense to atleast 2400 since it increases its own attack and most monsters carry 2400 atk has a 5-6 star. As for higher, I would think 2500 defense would be good too. This should also have a bigger summoning cost but yeah.

Sverenion the Quaking Earth - The best image in this entire set. Effect is perfect. Stats are great.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash
BYOND:
Halotorpin
Ace Card:
Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am
Thanks for the comment. And actually, there is a Divine attribute one already. But it's a Synchro and insanely broken so I didn't bother posting it. ^^;
As for the Wind bit, you would be my little brother's best friend. Shikenzama was actually his idea. He's SUPPOSED to be white, but, I'm a fail artist, especially with dragons, so, I just google image searched and found some pretty epic ones.
As for Gorgor, yeah. He's way OP, I know.
Jikriu's effect is wtf'd. So yeah..I'll fix that. Idk why I put Pyro-type monsters in there, because he isn't one.
Shikenzama has that low DEF, since it's kinda like Spear Dragon/Goblin Attack Force and the like.
--
That aside, thanks for the comments. The Ancient Dragons actually have uh..I guess..anti versions of themsevles..? Basically there's Demon Dragons that are opposed to the Ancient Dragons.
And the Synchro Versions of the Ancient Dragons all have the same name theme, as well as the Demonic Dragons. xD
for the Ancient Dragons, their name has
Infernal <Natural disaster in which their attribute is related to> (Save Millenniun and Gorgoraht.)
i.e Infernal Hurricane - Gran Dragon Shikenzama
And the Demon Dragons is a land mass in which their attribute is related to, save for the WATER one. Idk if an Abyss counts as a land mass, and also save for the Light and Dark ones.
i.e Demonic Cavern - Ti'liki Okutaki.
All the Demon Dragons are DARK attribute on the card, but in their effect they're also treated as whatever attribute their Ancient Dragon enemy is. =x The Demon Dragons also have effects that remove their Ancient Dragon counterpart from the duel permanently if they destroy them in battle.
--
That's about it, I'll post some moar of the Ancient Dragon's Roar set soon. xD
Super Special Awsome
Super Special Awsome
BYOND:
Mushi-Kun
Ace Card:
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Jounouchi-Kun
Guild:
Ventlemans Club
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 am
With the current wording you can special summon the Water dragon by its own effect. Or monster reborn/call of the haunted it once its dead.
R.I.P. Fishborg Blaster. Making Shooting Quasar Dragon every turn since 1962.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
BYOND
Ace Card:
Stardust dragon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:26 pm
http://www.phenomenonparty.com/card_dat ... al&id=2133
http://www.phenomenonparty.com/card_dat ... al&id=2113
http://www.phenomenonparty.com/card_dat ... al&id=2112
These images U don't create,please delete them.
These card were created by Thai artists for summoner card game in Thailand.

Return to Industrial Illusions