Dragon Support

Share your custom card creations!

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.

Master of Faster
Master of Faster

BYOND:
zzzzz
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 pm
Flash Dragon (Limited * 1)
Level 2
[Dragon/Tuner]
During your Main Phase, you can discard this card: add a Dragon-type monster from the Deck to your Hand. You cannot Summon that monster this turn. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster of a Dragon-type Synchro Monster, that monster gains 500 Attack Points and is not affected by card effects until the End Phase.

Dragons Formation
Spell Card
Discard 1 Level 6 or higher Dragon-type monster. Draw 2 cards.

Dragon Last Effort
Quick-Play Spell
Remove from play 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster. Destroy 1 card your opponent control and Special Summon a Dragon-type monster from your hand or grave. The special summoned monster cannot attack the turn it was special summoned by this effect.

Dragons Barrier
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, if you control 2 or more face-up Level 6 or higher Dragon-Type monsters. Negate the activation and destroy that card.

Oh and by the way, no "broke!! broke!!", konami is doing it, but not for Dragons...
Last edited by Drager210695 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Darthfighter
Ace Card:
Gorilla Munch
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 pm
These Cards Rustled My jimmies

Master of Faster
Master of Faster

BYOND:
zzzzz
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm
Rustled Jimmies wrote:These Cards Rustled My jimmies

I have no idea what that means, i posted this when i used to play Disaster Dragon, so this might clarify what i meant by that time, when Chaos Dragons haven't been released yet (or i didn't know about them).
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash
BYOND:
Flashfire7
Ace Card:
Stardust Dragon
Guild:
Cosmos
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Don't Dragons have enough going for them already? Not calling "broke, broke!" just saying...
There used to be something here, but I musta deleted it. .---.

Master of Faster
Master of Faster

BYOND:
zzzzz
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm
PDTFlashfire7 wrote:Don't Dragons have enough going for them already? Not calling "broke, broke!" just saying...

See when it was posted, see my last post. :| Dragons don't have good level 2 tuners or draw power, like that matters now...

Return to Industrial Illusions