Thread Request: List of Broken Cards by Swordmaster21

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.

Head Admin
Head Admin

BYOND:
SwiftBlackNinjaMan
Ace Card:
Catapult Turtle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:42 pm
Can Swordmaster21 or one of his many fans in-game please make this list? It's long overdue that we have a comprehensive list of cards that are "too broken" for play.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 pm
I'm still waiting for the Swordmaster21 Perfect Ban List to hold a Star Tournament under.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:40 pm
https://puu.sh/x00gS/6229dcb398.png
i think the ad that got selected for this page is just too appropriate to not share

(linked because too big)
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)

Return to Kaiba Corporation