Transferring from Forum to Subreddit

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Shepardj
Ace Card:
Voltic Bicorn
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 pm
Machturbo wrote:Complaining =/= saying it's a bad idea.

A little explanation is all I need on things and I'm good to go. Which happened. So I'm good to go. I don't care if it happens or not, my issue is resolved.

What you did was try to state a fact.

Machturbo wrote:Tournaments will be the only annoying part to do via Reddit. I don't care much about the other issues.

You said this as though it was a fact, when you don't know anything about Reddit. A proper way to phrase that would've been something along the lines of: "How annoying would Tournaments be if we were to switch to Reddit?"

When you write it like you did, it's a statement and not a question. If you want an explanation, you ask a question, not spread misinformation.

So yes, you tried to say it was a bad idea by trying to pass the idea of "tournaments are annoying to do on Reddit" as a fact.
Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
Machturbo
Ace Card:
Morphing Jar
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:14 pm
Vajuranda wrote:
Machturbo wrote:Complaining =/= saying it's a bad idea.

A little explanation is all I need on things and I'm good to go. Which happened. So I'm good to go. I don't care if it happens or not, my issue is resolved.

What you did was try to state a fact.

Machturbo wrote:Tournaments will be the only annoying part to do via Reddit. I don't care much about the other issues.

You said this as though it was a fact, when you don't know anything about Reddit. A proper way to phrase that would've been something along the lines of: "How annoying would Tournaments be if we were to switch to Reddit?"

When you write it like you did, it's a statement and not a question. If you want an explanation, you ask a question, not spread misinformation.

So yes, you tried to say it was a bad idea by trying to pass the idea of "tournaments are annoying to do on Reddit" as a fact.

Then my bad.
Domino Citizen
Domino Citizen
BYOND:
PhotonDuelist62
Ace Card:
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 am
Having a Subreddit is a good idea for the game. In fact, you could probably have links with the official Yugioh Reddit if you play your cards right. No Pun intended.
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:05 am
i don't believe you

that pun was definitely intentional
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Previous

Return to Kaiba Corporation