im quitting dmg

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Domino Citizen
Domino Citizen

BYOND:
mav472
Ace Card:
Denko Sekka
Guild:
Based Squad 60
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 pm
#ripdmg

i wanted to take this time to pay homage to all of my fellow dmgers as I i mean we probably won't be playing dmg for much longer.

icefire: u need to get out more (no seriously go outside and meet a nice young lady). dream seeker hit like 800mb the other day with like 40 people on (that's absolutely ridiculous). dmg only gets about 40 players but what most people don't know is that the server can't hold much more than that (without crashing at least). you obviously have no idea what you're doing icefire. stop deluding yourself as some all-powerful and all knowing entity and go meet a nice young lady in the real world. YOU TOO OLD FOR GAY RP ANIME WITH ROSA

swift: what do you even do? no seriously what sort of volunteer work did you sign up for? i'm pretty sure you already have a life cause you're never on the game anyway. so keep doing what it is you're doing.

eiza: probably the only reasonable admin this games ever had #letsgopats

dekar: dekar is vajuranda (my favorite rm of all time and my 6th favorite person of all time). i think other people know the password though. who cares anyway.

mach: machturbox the harem king. remember when mach was cool. then he slowly started becoming swift. name changes color and becomes more and more inactive. mach the type of ***** to date niggas online and come at me for 'dating online.' at least you have a life. so keep up the good work swift.

jem: grow the f*** up. plain and simple. seriously have some damn respect for yourself jeez jem. way too old to be on dmg. it's not just dmg but all the weebness should have left you by the time you hit like 26. find a real hobby please.
http://www.mythirtyspot.com/9-hobbies-y ... 0-project/
no where does it mention shitty 2 dimensional children's card game simulation administrator (it does however mention volunteer work). i am 100% serious with this. please find something better to do with your time. i recommend exercise.

slinky: the moment i watched your sick ygo binder video on youtube was the exact same moment i completely stopped taking you serious. you definitely look autistic af. what troubles me the most about you is the fact that you talk so much shit but we've literally seen you and we know how you behave in social situations. the audacity .

chico: chicos not a bad guy. he studies law and rush. also he finds his fun in pushing the moderators and the rules to their limits (so that hes not technically breaking anything). you're an intelligent guy chico. i advise you to leave dmg forever. dont waste your talent man.

amber lee: you wish your name was that white. i saw a pic of you. you look gross af. shave that unibrow and incest isn't cool. also you're not even a good rm

idrk who else really plays this. if you feel left out and deserving of an honorable mention let me know.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Okay.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:11 pm
no one plays, thanks for caring
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:02 am
same
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Shepardj
Ace Card:
Voltic Bicorn
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 am
Masd472 wrote:dekar: dekar is vajuranda (my favorite rm of all time and my 6th favorite person of all time). i think other people know the password though. who cares anyway.

only 6th? f*** you *****

i'm #1 in everyone's books
Tournament Moderator
Tournament Moderator

BYOND:
Fistodragon
Guild:
Carpe Noctem
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm
bai
Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
Machturbo
Ace Card:
Morphing Jar
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:52 pm
lol the catfishing brs got you good
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Ky Kiske
Ace Card:
Fire Formation - Tenki
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 pm
くそやろ。
~ ニガスインパリス
Rising Duelist
Rising Duelist

BYOND:
Shadowvictini123
Ace Card:
Overmind Archfiend
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 am
Masd472 wrote:eiza: probably the only reasonable admin this games ever had #letsgopats

^
He ain't gonna cut it. Somebody's gotta break that loser in.

Ruling Moderator
Ruling Moderator
BYOND:
Shinkanohikari
Ace Card:
Number 5 Des Chimera Dragon
Guild:
The Six Paths
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:57 pm
https://m.popkey.co/faf6d7/vzG4G.gif
Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity