RM Exam 2017

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm
It's time, ladies and gentlemen.

I have completed the latest iteration of DMG's Ruling Moderator Test. That said, I'm running it a bit differently than my last one, or the one Light tried to do. Rather than sending the test via forum PM or hosting it on a third party website, I'm gonna take the personal approach on this one. There are two easy ways to get the RM test:

1) Send me a message in game
2) Send me a message on Eclipse's discord server (links are available at request).

Make sure you have time to take it then, as I will be giving you the test live in PMs and recording your answers. I'll announce in game times when I'm available to give the test as well.

I don't have a set number for how many RMs I'm looking for, but we need new TMs as well so don't think Mach won't be watching the results of this.

The RM exam this time around is going to be 10 questions; you either have it right or you don't, there really isn't room for partial credit on this test. I have a number of questions you need correct in mind, but who knows if this is harder or easier than I'm anticipating my goal % may change.

Good luck to all who are interested; I'll take requests for the test for at least a couple of weeks, no longer than the end of January; it'll really depend on the amount of people asking me for it when I decided to do the cutoff for giving it.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 am
Closing the test.

Congrats on the new RMs; Expelsword, Liberty, and Esumi!
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Return to Kaiba Corporation