Make DMG great again!

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.

Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
michealdraven
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:16 am
So, been browsing these forums the past few days, and not surprisingly, I find a lot of the same problems that have plagued DMG for years. Poor modding, irregular rulings, un-just bannings, both server side and global. The TM system in disarray, a complete lack of any power structure and corrupt people in seats of power. I'm here to change that. I'm here to make DMG great again! DMG needs someone who is unbiased to hand out punishments, both game and forum side. I AM that person. I don't care about any of you. I once modded these forums for over a year, virtually solo. A person even Unknown Duelist himself looked to when remaking said forums. I'm a former head judge of DMG.

Ive been around since the beginning. No one can do it better than me. I might not be up to date on the most recent card rulings, but I can get the best there is to advise me on the newest card interactions. T3h Dr4ven is here. T3h Dr4v3n is back. And T3h Dr4v3n is the one to make DUEL MONSTERS GENESIS GREAT AGAIN.

All I require is 1000 dollars a month
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Star Eclipse
Ace Card:
Rallis the Star Bird
Guild:
Blue Ice
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 am
I think you're past your prime, old timer.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Cardsy
Ace Card:
Allure of Darkness
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:23 pm
I like this guy.

#thisguy2016
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
MajinTupac
Ace Card:
Stardust Dragon
Guild:
Ventlemans Club
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:49 am
t3hdr4v3n wrote:So, been browsing these forums the past few days, and not surprisingly, I find a lot of the same problems that have plagued DMG for years. Poor modding, irregular rulings, un-just bannings, both server side and global. The TM system in disarray, a complete lack of any power structure and corrupt people in seats of power. I'm here to change that. I'm here to make DMG great again! DMG needs someone who is unbiased to hand out punishments, both game and forum side. I AM that person. I don't care about any of you. I once modded these forums for over a year, virtually solo. A person even Unknown Duelist himself looked to when remaking said forums. I'm a former head judge of DMG.

Ive been around since the beginning. No one can do it better than me. I might not be up to date on the most recent card rulings, but I can get the best there is to advise me on the newest card interactions. T3h Dr4ven is here. T3h Dr4v3n is back. And T3h Dr4v3n is the one to make DUEL MONSTERS GENESIS GREAT AGAIN.

Posts like these make me think that these forums need a like/dislike system for individual posts but with an added feature of once a post hits a certain amount of dislikes the account will be suspended for a couple days.
Ventleman's Club. We're better than you, And we know it.
http://www.pown.it/1371

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
MichealDraven
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:30 pm
Super cinoS wrote:
t3hdr4v3n wrote:So, been browsing these forums the past few days, and not surprisingly, I find a lot of the same problems that have plagued DMG for years. Poor modding, irregular rulings, un-just bannings, both server side and global. The TM system in disarray, a complete lack of any power structure and corrupt people in seats of power. I'm here to change that. I'm here to make DMG great again! DMG needs someone who is unbiased to hand out punishments, both game and forum side. I AM that person. I don't care about any of you. I once modded these forums for over a year, virtually solo. A person even Unknown Duelist himself looked to when remaking said forums. I'm a former head judge of DMG.

Posts like these make me think that these forums need a like/dislike system for individual posts but with an added feature of once a post hits a certain amount of dislikes the account will be suspended for a couple days.

Dont you know who i am? IM THE GOD DAMN JUGGERNAUT BITCH
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Soulicious
Ace Card:
derp Sarah derp
Guild:
Six9
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm
holy fuk it's draven. hey bud :)

Return to Kaiba Corporation