Forum Renames are open once again!

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:40 am
So I was looking over some of the things floating around on these forums and found the old Forum Renames thread.

I see no reason why this should not be available, as long as it's controlled. With that said:

Forum Renames - The Second Cumming Coming

I'm re-opening the floor to renaming yourselves on the forums. The rules put forward by Truth/Razeth (before he left the game to pursue a life of child molestering or whatever the hell he does now) were mostly good, so I will state them here.

• Members of staff can request name changes whenever they want.
  • Normal users will need to have at least 200 forum posts before requesting a name change.
  • The difference between a Normal user's sign-up date and the date of request must be no shorter than 8 weeks.
  • After a rename request is accepted or denied, another request by the same user may not be submitted for a period of time no shorter than 8 weeks.
  • The name being changed to must not already be taken. To ensure this, go to the "Members" link at the top right of the page, just to the left of the "Logout" link, and search for your desired name by letter.
  • It is required that you keep your BYOND key profile field accurate, as an identifier. To set this, go to the User Control Panel link at the upper left of the site, go to the "Profile" tab, and look for the "BYOND Key" field.

Please send all rename requests via PM to me with "Rename Request" as the subject line, and the name you wish to change to in the body of the message, and I will fulfill them when I am able.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Puppy93
Ace Card:
Frightfur Tiger
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 pm
Wow youre totes the coolest guy ever and we all love you
dayday: U took 3 hours to tell me im retarded?

Return to Kaiba Corporation