Tag Duel Layouts [Suggest]

General Discussion

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
User avatar
Game Creator
Game Creator
Posts: 2167
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 pm

BYOND:
UnknownDuelist
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
Guild:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:53 pm
Is it 1 vs 3? Thought it was 1 vs 2. But I'll try and add up more tag numbers and combinations.
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: The Internet
BYOND:
Kochen
Ace Card:
Elemental Hero Yamato
Guild:
Ventlemens Club
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:49 pm
UnknownDuelist wrote:Is it 1 vs 3? Thought it was 1 vs 2. But I'll try and add up more tag numbers and combinations.


It's 1 vs. 3 because the movie did it, but that marker doesn't work at the moment. Neither does the 3 vs. 1 markers.
Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Zork's Pal
Zork's Pal
Posts: 1437
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 pm

BYOND:
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
Ace Card:
The Dark Creator
Guild:
Hunter x Hunter
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm
Kochen wrote:
UnknownDuelist wrote:Is it 1 vs 3? Thought it was 1 vs 2. But I'll try and add up more tag numbers and combinations.


It's 1 vs. 3 because the movie did it, but that marker doesn't work at the moment. Neither does the 3 vs. 1 markers.

Im sorry but having separate markers for essentially the exact same thing astounds me. What is the difference between 1 v 3 and 3 v 1. I am dying to know. ( no sarcasm here, legitimately wondering why such a thing exists)
B-Burner wrote:i was tofeelthelifeofothers all along.................

ChicoBDA wrote: I am the greatest Tournament Moderator in game history

SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Nobody cares. Go cry a river. Domino city currently only has one and could use two.

Messi wrote:--BU should have 5 judges on him at every single moment.
User avatar
Rising Duelist
Rising Duelist
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Canada
BYOND:
SuperbowserX
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm
Tag duels (like the one in GX75-76) where all four players have their own life point count, and you can keep going if your partner loses (but can still see their hand and stuff)? I'd prefer that to what we have now.
Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: The Internet
BYOND:
Kochen
Ace Card:
Elemental Hero Yamato
Guild:
Ventlemens Club
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers wrote:
Kochen wrote:
UnknownDuelist wrote:Is it 1 vs 3? Thought it was 1 vs 2. But I'll try and add up more tag numbers and combinations.


It's 1 vs. 3 because the movie did it, but that marker doesn't work at the moment. Neither does the 3 vs. 1 markers.

Im sorry but having separate markers for essentially the exact same thing astounds me. What is the difference between 1 v 3 and 3 v 1. I am dying to know. ( no sarcasm here, legitimately wondering why such a thing exists)


... You raise 3 v 1 when you have 3 people and want to duel 1 guy...

... You raise 1 v 3 when you are 1 person who wants to duel 3 random people?...

notsureifsrs..
Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 5971
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am
Location: Location:
BYOND:
Tri Fox
Ace Card:
Archlord Christia
Guild:
Overworld
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:33 am
Kochen wrote:
... You raise 3 v 1 when you have 3 people and want to duel 1 guy...

... You raise 1 v 3 when you are 1 person who wants to duel 3 random people?...

notsureifsrs..

It is my expert analysis that those are the exact same thing.
Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:32 pm

BYOND:
BiggieIsGOAT
Ace Card:
Night Beam
Guild:
Hitsquad
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:13 am
Of course it's the same thing...

What's different is how it's started.
Image
Martaboyz wrote:There, Their, Thier, what's the fucking difference!
User avatar
Rising Duelist
Rising Duelist
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm

BYOND:
....
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:38 am
Tag system that is in Tag Force?


Alternatively, players can play in a style similar to Tag Dueling in various video games, such as the World Championship and Tag Force series. Both players share 5 Monster Card Zones, five Spell & Trap Card Zones, Graveyard, Banished Zone and Field Card Zone. The Duel proceeds like a normal Duel, with the Main Deck, Extra Deck, and hand changing as each teammate becomes the new turn player of the team at the start of every other turn. Any player-specific cards will only affect the turn players of each team at the moment.
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 am
Location: Mt. Silver
BYOND:
WildfireTsunami
Ace Card:
Trap Stun
Guild:
Evil Potatoes
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:55 am
Methinks a simple fix to the WRGP duel system we have in game (with the switching and stuff) would be a much appreciated improvement.

f- diagonal tags was the best idea in this thread
Image Image
User avatar
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: The Internet
BYOND:
Kochen
Ace Card:
Elemental Hero Yamato
Guild:
Ventlemens Club
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 am
Tri Fox wrote:
Kochen wrote:
... You raise 3 v 1 when you have 3 people and want to duel 1 guy...

... You raise 1 v 3 when you are 1 person who wants to duel 3 random people?...

notsureifsrs..

It is my expert analysis that those are the exact same thing.


Are you people trolling?

You raise 1 v 3 markers when you are 1 person and don't care which 3 people you play against.

You raise 3 v 1 markers when you want 3 people and don't care which 1 person you play against.

You have both options so that you can raise immediately and start looking for opponents. In a 3v1, the random person decides if they want to duel 3 people, in a 1v3 you've already decided that you want to duel 3 people and don't care who they are. Yeah, 3v1/1v3 "omg same thing!", but there's a reason why both variants of the markers are available to raise with.

You guys can't be this retarded.
Image Image Image Image Image
PreviousNext

Return to Kaiba Corporation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron