Aaaaaand we're back.

Want to earn SP?
Check here for the upcoming (and past) Star Tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament moderators

Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:06 am
So the forums, and I, are back in action, however, only as your forum host/webmaster, thanks to a generous donation made by Machturbo. Feel free to suck his e-dick for that in this thread.

I do not intend to renew the game server, so that will remain closed. For the record, my IRL issues have not been resolved yet, and it will still be a while before I will be financially stable again, though hopefully that will happen before I have to deal with paying for the forums again.

That's pretty much all I have to say on this. Thanks Mach.
Game Admin
Game Admin

BYOND:
Machturbo
Ace Card:
Morphing Jar
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 pm
Yeah, go me!
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
ChicoBDA
Ace Card:
Rescue Cat
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:07 am
Damn that other forum was ugly. Thanks Mach.
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Cardsy
Ace Card:
Allure of Darkness
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:51 pm
Thanks for donation that keeps the database up Machturbo.

It's pleasing that the Reddit route wasn't taken. Whomever had the idea, it definitely bombed and that wasn't hard to see coming.

Also, it might be a good time to consolidate some of the inactive forums.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Shepardj
Ace Card:
Voltic Bicorn
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 am
Cardsy wrote:It's pleasing that the Reddit route wasn't taken. Whomever had the idea, it definitely bombed and that wasn't hard to see coming.

You still haven't ever posted a single good reason why we shouldn't be on Reddit instead of here, but you're always bashing it. I don't know why you bother throwing your opinion around when no one is going to take you seriously.
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 pm
Cardsy wrote:Thanks for donation that keeps the database up Machturbo.

It's pleasing that the Reddit route wasn't taken. Whomever had the idea, it definitely bombed and that wasn't hard to see coming.

Also, it might be a good time to consolidate some of the inactive forums.

The reddit still would have been a better idea, and you're an arrogant son of a bitch.
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Satellite Trash
Satellite Trash

BYOND:
Cardsy
Ace Card:
Allure of Darkness
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 pm
I'm a man of pragmatism. None of that idealistic BS worked.

No one visited it. No one cared. Those aren't my words, they're IceFire's.

Vindication?

Nah, just common sense.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Shepardj
Ace Card:
Voltic Bicorn
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:42 pm
Cardsy wrote:I'm a man of pragmatism. None of that idealistic BS worked.

No one visited it. No one cared. Those aren't my words, they're IceFire's.

Vindication?

Nah, just common sense.

No one had a good reason to not use it. No one brought up a good reason why we should ever use a forum over a subreddit. Every fear anyone brought up was quickly shot down by me, because I'm all for moving to a subreddit and getting the game out there so people know it exists.

No one wants to see the game grow. Everyone wants to watch it stagnate and die. It's pretty depressing to watch, because I used to really enjoy playing this game.

If you have an actual argument as to why we should stay on the forums, say it. Otherwise, you're just spouting shit.
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 am
i had a good ass reason to not use it

the fucking subreddit style on it sucked

I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
JemGryphonkin
Ace Card:
Gren Maju Da Eiza
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm
Vajuranda wrote:No one wants to see the game grow. Everyone wants to watch it stagnate and die. It's pretty depressing to watch, because I used to really enjoy playing this game.

This
SwiftBlackNinjaMan wrote:Jem is an adult in every sense of the word. He does not need this game or these forums to boost his self-esteem making him entirely unbiased. He's also a sensible person.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Next

Return to Official Game Tournaments