▽ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Preview Thread - Episode 1

Talk about all things Yu-Gi-Oh!

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
Sarah
Ace Card:
Fleur De Chevalier
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm
Episode 3: The Events After The Fact
1. When Yuma's older sister, Akari, has her latest manuscript poof due to her PC crashing, Yuma has to go to the streets instead of Akari to get a new scoop.

2. Astral's been unable to leave since Yuma dueled Shark, so, despite his reluctance, he's begun living with Yuma. At an unconvient time, Akari (Yuma's older sister) has trouble when her PC she uses as a stay-at-home reporter crashes. When her big scoop is deleted as a result due to Yuma's bumbling, she orders Yuma to find an alternate scoop she can use for another manuscript. When Yuma goes into town, the traffic lights go nuts, causing downtown to fall into chaos. Yuma looks for the criminal who spread the computer virus that caused all this chaos.

Episode 4:
Turnaround Countdown! The Counter-Measure Is Astral!?
1. Yuuma attempts to fight Professor Ukyo from school in a Duel. However, can Yuuma stand up against the "No.34 Computer Beast Terabyte" Ukyo has Exceeds Summoned? Every time Yuma loses Life Points, Astral's body begins to vanish. And the Explosive Virus Time Bomb Ukyo has set is slowly reaching its countdown...

Episode 5: Dyueru no Ura wo Yomu Ura (The Other Side Where The Other Side of the Duel is Read!)
1. A strange shadow approaches Yuma. Which turns out to be Tokunosuke, a classmate of Yuma's known for his duplicitous tongue. In the morning, Yuma was reprimanded for a prank he pulled in front of the whole class has no memory of causing. As a result, he's been cut off from every one else. Tokunosuke gently says "Let's Duel". With his new Exceeds monster "Baby Tragon" on hand, Yuma might enjoy this duel... but. Tokunosuke seems to be planning something.

2. Who is the suspicious shadowy figure approaching Yuma...? It's Tokunosuke, who's always saying the opposite of what he means. One morning, Yuma, at school, is punished for a prank he pulled in front of his entire class that he has no memory doing. Yuma, who is now alone as a result, is asked by the soft spoken Tokunosuke if he'll duel with him. With the Exceeds Monster he just got in hand, "Baby Tragon", Yuma says he'd be glad to duel. But... Tokunosuke seems to be up to something...

Episode 6:
Uragiri no Nanbaazu (The Treacherous Numbers!?)
Tokunosuke steals Yuma's Hope, causing Astral to vanish as a result. On the other hand, Tokunosuke who stole Hope away, desires the great power of Numbers! Then, Yuma tries to summon No.17 Revise Dragon to fight back, but Tokunosuke's trap card takes away even Revise Dagon! When Yuma is pushed into a corner with his field, an unexpected monster will become the Trump Card this time!

Episode 7:
Seigi no Oobanfurumai! Esupaa Robin Sanjyou!! ( The Grand Feast of Justice! Calling on ESPer Robin!!)
After having been around a while and having to work with Yuma, Astral's been fascinated by a TV Show Hero named "Different Dimension ESPer Robin". For some reason, Astral feels close and similar to this Robin from an alternate universe. On day, pictures show up with Robin in a fight downtown! Yuma, prodded by Astral, goes with Kotori to where the photographs were taken, and meets Robin's actor, a kid named Kanari! But... Kanari is a timid boy who doesn't resemble the Robin they all admire in the slightest...

Episode 8: Sutaa Robin yo Eien ni (Star Robin is Forever)
The mysterious person posing as Robin around town was Kanari. To stop Kanari's rage, a Duel begins between Robin and Yuma. Robin however possesses "No.83 Galaxy Queen", causing Yuma to summon one monster after another in an attempt to attack. But, the character which appeared on the TV Show is the form of the monster, causing Astral to realize its effect to take it on. However, the Galaxy Queen possessed by Robin has taken on the appearance of Kanari's mother...

Episode 9: Kyatto Odoro-ku Neko Dekki (Cat Suprise: Cat Deck)
A suspicious shadow is trailing Yuma. It seems someone has been after Yuma, and their identity is the unassuming girl Cat-chan from Yuma's class. Yuma and Kotori fall into Cat-chan's trap. To rescue Kotori, he's going to have to Duel. Astral is cautious of the strange vibes he's getting from Cat-chan, especially with the strategy of her "Transforming Cat Deck"! What on earth could her goal be!?

=========================================================================================

King of Cards
King of Cards
BYOND:
Your mom
Ace Card:
Red Nova Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 pm
It will be pretty interesting, ZEXAL will keep some sound effects that 5D's had, just like GX kept some from the original series.
What is dear is always behind ♫

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

BYOND:
MichealDraven
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 am
wow, something that will be gayer than card games on motorcycles. Theyre really testing the threshold on how dumb they can make this franchise eh?
Envoy of Infinity
Envoy of Infinity
BYOND:
Rodnie
Ace Card:
Your Mom
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am
when the king hope thingy is summoned it says HOPE =/
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
BYOND:
Wolfgang DS
Ace Card:
Shooting Star Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 am
Prodigy wrote:when the king hope thingy is summoned it says HOPE =/

Go, PokeBall!
Witness the Rebellion of Mars!

The Void
Infernity Nightmare cards
Infernity Nightmare meanings

The only thing that makes anyone third-rate is their attitude, not their skill. - Joey Wheeler, The Daikaiju Secret Episode Eight: Trials
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 am
Now all they need to do is fix "Kattobingu" to "Dattebayo".

Obviously a mistype on their part.
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Game Admin
Game Admin
BYOND:
Eiza Redux
Ace Card:
Devoted Love
Guild:
THEM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 am
Throw down a facedown...Gotcha... -_____-
Kochen wrote:Nothing is becoming outdated, you're just stupid.
Super Special Awsome
Super Special Awsome

BYOND:
Donovantx8
Ace Card:
Dark Magician
Guild:
Quadrifolgio
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 am
And every time Astral and Yuma get a Rank they will yell Monsta Getto.
Super Special Awsome
Super Special Awsome
BYOND:
Yudai Yubel
Ace Card:
Shooting Star Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 pm
This thread is full of win =D
I love the Summon Animation of Ascended Hope...
Their Animations and Graphics have improved significantly...
Just think about what they do when they summon the boss monster of the series...

Also that catchphrase sounds like a cool rap...
Kato kato bingg bingg bingg.
It's over 2000!
It's over 2000!
BYOND:
BladePwnsYou
Ace Card:
The Spade Club of Diamond Hearts
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:22 pm
I still wanna know what Yuuma's scouter does. Somehow I don't think it's designed to tell him something about Shark's power level.

in b4 Tony's duel energy idea
I wrote:sorry but like, honestly, it's 2016 and you're still crying about "vent".

B-Burner wrote:wow makes me really think if all gay men are actually gay it seemed like acting to disturb us straight people pretty sure i also some some triangles (illuminati)
Next

Return to Yu-Gi-Oh!