Ban List Predictions

Talk about all things Yu-Gi-Oh!

Forum rules

If you are new to the forum you should review the Forum Guidelines.

BYOND:
Fraul23
Ace Card:
Kuriboh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:43 am
Hey everyone,
So I am new to these forums and not entirely sure if I posted this in the correct place. Anyways, I think it would be cool if we had some sort of competition based on ban list predictions. Everyone could reply with their opinions of which cards should get hit and why. If we got enough player's to participate then maybe there would some sort of reward. The top two people with the most accurate predictions could get a custom sleeve or an item to use until the next ban list. I would probably be willing to offer maybe ten dollars on paypal to the winner. Rewards aren't really necessary but they might get more people to participate. This could also help to spark discussion. Let me know if you think this is a stupid idea or just reply with your predictions.

Card of Demise: Limited (This card is too good first turn in floodgate decks especially kozmos)

Pantheism: Semi-Limited (Basically you could discard 3 monarch spell/trap and draw 6 cards if you get all three on the same turn then banish it for a search. Also easily recyclable )

Solemn Strike: Limited (I think would balance things out more and force people to play different traps. Depends on pend hits and COD hit.)

Dante: Semi-Limited (I don't think konami would kill their favorite deck but this card has been abused in meta for over a year)

Norden: Banned (Abused way too much)

Kirin: Banned (Would balance pend decks out)

Seraphnite: Limited

Gofu: Limited

Pend Sorcer: Limited

SHURIT: Limited

Mathematician: Unlimited

Rota: Unlimited

Return to Yu-Gi-Oh!